Please note: This document is an English translation of the document found here. In the event of a conflict between the Russian version of this document and this translation, the Russian version shall prevail. Only the Russian version of this document found here is legally binding.
- This page contains terms and conditions ("these terms") for the ATLEX.Ru website ("this website"), owned by Okеy-Telecom Ltd, which provides hosting services under the brand ATLEX.Ru ("Okеy-Telecom"). By using this website, you agree to comply with these terms, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- We may change these terms from time to time. Okеy-Telecom may unilaterally change these terms. The responsibility for timely familiarization with the changes lies with the user of this website. We recommend checking this page for updates at least once a month. You can also subscribe to receive our company's newsletters. Our subscribers will be notified of any changes in the Terms and Conditions of Use of the company's official website. By using the website, you agree to comply with the current version of these terms.
- At the moment, the rules as amended on 29.02.2016 are valid.
- You are allowed to use this website for your personal and corporate needs, print and download materials from this website, provided that you will not alter their contents without the copyright holder's consent. You are also allowed to bookmark pages of this website, share links that direct others to the content of this website. In other cases, the materials from this website should not be reproduced or republished online or offline without the copyright holder's permission.
- All materials published on this website are the intellectual property of Okay-Telecom. The copyright and related rights to all materials posted on this website are the property of Okay-Telecom or our licensors and should not be reproduced without our prior written consent. Consent can be obtained in simple written form by mail, e-mail and/or fax. The consent must be expressed explicitly and unambiguously and be certified by a digital signature or an image of the signature of the General Director and/or Development Director of Okеy-Telecom Ltd.
- No part of this website may be reproduced without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.
WEBSITE OPERATING PERIODS
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure the constant availability of this website. We understand that the availability of the hosting company's website is an essential part of the image and an integral element of reputation. However, we cannot guarantee the constant availability of this website since we cannot completely exclude the factors beyond our control.
- When using this website, you will not post to or send from this website any materials:
- for which you have not received all the necessary permissions;
- which are considered discriminatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, incite racial hatred, violate the privacy or personal privacy, may cause inconvenience to other users, encourage or depict the behavior that will be considered a criminal offense, lead to civil liability, or otherwise contradict current legislation; or
- which are malicious in nature, including (but not limited to) computer viruses, trojans, corrupted data, or other potentially malicious software or data.
- We warn that we will cooperate with any law enforcement agencies and comply with a court order requiring us to disclose any person’s identity or other data who have published material on this website violating these terms.
- By posting materials on this website, you guarantee and assert that you own or otherwise control all rights to this material, including all rights necessary for you to provide, publish, upload, distribute or send the material, or that your use of this material is subject to one of the free licenses and does not infringe on anyone's copyright and/or related rights.
- You agree to free and protect both us and our affiliates from any and all complaints or claims, including reasonable legal fees, that may arise from the publication of your content or otherwise relate to your use of this website, the materials that you have provided this website or your violation of these terms.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third-party websites located on this website are intended only for your convenience. We do not accept any responsibility for such third-party websites and organizations’ content. We do not support third-party websites and do not represent their owners and/or authors of any material published on them. If you go to a third-party website connected to this website by a link, you do so at your own risk.
- Links to third-party websites may be partner links. In this case, we may receive a commission if you buy a certain product or perform a certain action on the partner website.
- If you want to refer to this website, you can do so only on the basis that you link to, but do not reproduce any page from this website and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not state in any way that we support any services or products if this has not been specifically agreed with us and you have not received a corresponding notification from us in simple written form;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us and/or provide false information about our company;
- you are not referring from a website that does not belong to you; and
- your website does not contain materials that are offensive, contradictory, violate any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person and/or organization, or contradict in any way any applicable laws.
- If you still refer to our website in violation of these terms, you will fully compensate us for any losses or damage incurred due to your actions.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- This website is intended solely for informational purposes, and we do not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the materials on this website. We may alter the materials on this website at any time and without prior notice. The materials on this site may be outdated or, in rare cases, incorrect, and we do not make any obligations or give any guarantees that such materials are correct or up-to-date.
- The materials on this website are provided without any conditions or guarantees of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law we provide access to this website and the possibility of using this website on the basis that I exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions that, with the exception of these terms, may be valid with respect to this website. The information contained in this website is provided on an "as is" basis, and you use them at your own risk.
- The information contained on this website is general information and comments. This information does not consider your circumstances and is in no way a recommendation for you in the legal, business, or any other field.
- You understand that the responsibility for each and every material published on this website is held by the individuals who originally posted the material. You also understand that all opinions expressed by users of this website are strictly their personal opinions and not the opinion of a representative of the website, its owner, or any of the sponsors or partners.
EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in the creation, maintenance or provision of this website) are responsible or liable for any harm or damage that may be caused to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of the website. This exemption includes maintenance or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect, or consequential losses, torts or agreements, or other actions related to this website.
TERMINATION OF USE
- You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, terminate or suspend access to all or a part of this website with or without prior notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, the violation of these terms.
- These terms are subject to and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. By using this website, you agree that any disputes arising in connection with this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Russian Federation.
If you would like to contact us on the subject of these terms, please send an email using this contact form: