Please note: This document is an English translation of the document found here. In the event of a conflict between the Russian version of this document and this translation, the Russian version shall prevail. Only the Russian version of this document found here is legally binding.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information the moment you register on our site to purchase goods or services, subscribe to a newsletter, comment on publications, participate in surveys or fill out any form.
We may ask you to enter your name, website address, or email address. In some cases, for example, when registering a domain or when purchasing a shared hosting service, you may need to enter significantly more information.
You can visit our site anonymously. However, the opportunities for commercial transactions will be relatively limited. But you can always call us or write to the support service by email indicated on each page of the site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any information we receive from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Personalization of your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs);
- Improving our site (we strive to improve the quality of our site based on the information we receive from you);
- Improving customer support (your information helps us to better respond to your requests);
- Carrying out transactions;
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, except for the delivery of the purchased product or the implementation of the service requested by you;
- Sending periodic email messages;
- The email address that you provide for ordering, subscribing, commenting may be used to send you information and status messages regarding your order, subscription, comment, in addition to news messages regarding the site, its work, updates (including updates of this Policy), the procedure for the provision of services, etc. Important: you can unsubscribe from receiving messages at any time. For these reasons we include in the body of each email detailed instructions on how to do this;
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site functions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- The website is regularly scanned for malicious code;
- Every page of the website is protected by an SSL certificate.
We also use technologies to collect and store data when you interact with partner services, such as advertising services (Google AdWords, Yandex.Direct, and others), analytical services (Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica, and the like) that help us analyze traffic on our websites and applications.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
We do not sell, exchange, or transfer your personal information to third parties in any manner whatsoever. This does not include proxies who help maintain the website, conduct business or serve you as long as such proxies agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information. We may also disclose your information if we believe that we are acting lawfully, following the policies of our site, protecting our or someone else's rights, property, or security (for example, in the execution of a court decision). However, statistical information about users may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, promotion, and other use.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL RESOURCES
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may mention or offer partner services and products, or publish a link to third-party resources on our website. Normally, offers of this kind are accompanied by a link to the website of the partner company. Also, when making payments using credit cards or electronic money, the processing of the transaction is carried out on the external sites of the companies providing the corresponding services. These sites use their independent privacy policies. We are not responsible or liable for the content of these sites. By clicking on these links, you act at your sole discretion and are responsible for the consequences. Nevertheless, we try to protect both you and our reputation, as well as the integrity of our official website. We strictly select companies whose services can be offered to our users, we have high requirements for partner organizations. We welcome any feedback on the quality of goods and services provided by our partners. Your claim may be a basis for termination of the partnership and will be carefully considered by the support service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit the Terms and Conditions page of this site. Among other things, this document explains the limitations of our liability for your actions carried out during the operation of the official website of our company, and also declares a disclaimer of liability in some cases.
This Policy is valid as amended on March 18, 2016.